General Terms and Conditions
Different situations require different documents. Please become familiar with the specific document requirements for the country(s) you are visiting. All passengers traveling outside of the US are required to have certain travel documents: a valid passport in the same name as the airline ticket, and either a round-trip airline ticket or proof of onward travel. Additionally, many nations require a visa issued by the destination country, medical inoculations for infected areas/countries, and/or proof of sufficient funds when entering the destination country. Some countries have a departure tax payable at the airport before departing the country. Contact the destination country's consulate or equivalent sources for these rules prior to buying airline tickets
Passengers are advised to keep proper documentation on their person during travel. It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure they have the correct documents needed for travel to or from any international destination. Should documentation not be adequate or sufficient, passengers will not be boarded.
- A valid phone number and email address are required to secure your booking. This agency is not responsible for any delays or inconveniences precipitated in part by the customer's failure to provide accurate contact information.
- The name on each airline ticket must match a valid photo ID shown at the airport.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information on their travel booking transactions. Mango Tours allows changes free of charge if notified by the passengers within 24 hours of booking. Any changes made after 24 hours will be subjected to penalty fee(s).
- Airline fares are not guaranteed until tickets are issued correctly within the airlines' guidelines, credit card successfully charged, and route/fare validity double-checked.
- In some cases, airlines will allow a change of travel dates for a fee and a charge for any difference in fare under stringent conditions
- Name changes are not permitted once a reservation has been confirmed. For international flights, first and last names on a ticket must match the passenger's passport. For domestic flights, the names need only match a government-issued photo ID.
- Young Passengers - unaccompanied minor(s) or any child traveling with one parent or someone who is not a parent or legal guardian or a group from two (2) years of age but under eighteen (18) must call Mango Tours Reservations at 1-866-262-6452. Proper documents and requirements are needed.
- Expectant Mothers - women who are pregnant for 24 weeks or longer must call Mango Tours Reservations at 1-866-262-6452 to make a reservation. Medical certificate and other important requirements are needed.
- Medical Clearance Required - for the safety and convenience of the passenger and to avoid hazard to the safety of the flight persons who are: suffering from medical conditions such as contagious diseases or life threatening illness, and persons whose mental or physical condition is such as to involve hazard to himself/herself or to the safety of the flight, such as pregnant women, are required to disclose such condition for proper medical clearance and must call Mango Tours Reservations at 1-866-262-6452.
- The customer agrees he or she has reviewed the itinerary displayed on the bookable page (credit card page) for accuracy of dates, times, and correct airports while noting any airport transfers, long layovers, stops, or overnight stays.
- If the site fails to show a confirmation screen when you attempt a travel booking, it will be unknown if the error occurred on the user's own computer or server. Therefore, it is the customer's responsibility to contact our agency to ascertain whether the booking is confirmed
- If the customer makes a mistake in the process of travel booking, he or she should not make a second booking until inquiring with our support department about the status of the first one
- For flights to Africa, we likely will contact the customer to request a fax authorization form and photocopy of a government-issued ID before ticketing. If the customer does not wish to fax a photo ID, we can suggest an alternative item to fax. This is for protection against identity theft for the credit card holder.
FREE 24-HOUR FARE HOLD
- Free 24-Hour Fare Hold applies to flights departing 72 hours or later from the time of reservation. Flights flying sooner are subject to the airlines' fare hold rules. Mango Tours will not be held liable if the airline cancels the flight before the 24-hour hold period. Reservations on hold will automatically be canceled if left unpaid after 24 hours from the time of reservation.
- Electronic tickets will be issued within 24 hours.
- Meal and seat preferences will be sent to the airline, but cannot be guaranteed. Seats for all passengers will be selected automatically based on the best seats available and adjacent to the primary passenger, if possible.
TAXES, CHARGES, AND FEES
- For many airline fares, your total price may be split into two or more charges between Airline’s name and Travelfast Int’l. It will appear in your credit card statement. Sometimes there is a separate charge by an airline for each passenger. You may also see charges split into a part called "airfare balance," "service fee," "agent fee," "travel service" or similar. For electronic tickets, your total charges always will be what is reflected on your booking your reservation.
- Mango Tours may charge non-refundable service fee(s) for certain products and services such as airline tickets, seat assignments, hotel bookings, vacation packages, land transfers, and travel insurance.
- All passengers are strongly advised to reconfirm their flights directly with the departing airline 24-48 hours prior to departure due to possible airline schedule changes.
- Contracts of Carriage: Making a purchase of any airline's fare through any website constitutes acceptance of the airline's Contract of Carriage. Each airline's rules for boarding and carriage of passengers are available via phone to the airline and often on their website if you search "contract of carriage".
- Do not book a minor flying alone, age 16 or less, unless you are willing to pay additional airline fees at the airport and you are fully aware of what the particular airline's rules are for a minor traveling alone. Some airlines disallow solitary minors on particular flight connections.
- Passengers are advised to be fully checked in at airports a minimum of two hours before departure on all domestic flights and three hours for international flights. It is advised to double-check these constraints with airport or airline personnel with regard to your local airport.
- Our agency is not liable for "acts of God," e.g. natural disasters, poor weather, aircraft equipment failures, and world health or war/political problems, and will not be liable for flight delays, forced cancelations or overbooking done by the airline; airline schedule changes, lost or damaged luggage, or fallout from the bankruptcy status or liquidation of an airline. If flights are canceled by the airline for one of the above reasons, service-related fees will remain non-refundable but the airline may allow refund of part or all of the base fare.
CREDIT CARD ISSUES AND DISPUTES
- For bookings made by third party individuals, please indicate cardholder’s information.
- Our agency will not be held liable for delays or loss of fares caused by credit or debit cards failing to go through or billing addresses failing to verify electronically.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the processing fee, airline ticket charge or airfare balances if our company have abided by the terms and conditions of the airlines and this agreement.
- For any further concerns or inquiry by the customer on their credit card related to this travel purchase or is considering disputing the charge on the card, the customer agrees to notify Travelfast/Mango Tours or its travel support center of the disputable charge no more than (5) days after the date of the charge. If the customer does not notify Travelfast/Mango Tours or its travel support center within (5) days, the customer waives any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies. Justification for this paragraph of policy is that the customer's card-issuing bank sometimes informs only the airline of a dispute in process, in such cases, Travelfast/Mango Tours would have insufficient opportunity to present its own side in the matter unless informed by the customer in a timely manner.
- If the customer attempts a chargeback on a non-refundable airline ticket, service fee, or an airfare balance that meets the terms and conditions of this agreement; the customer agrees to refund the full amount of the chargeback with a $50 penalty for the inconvenience and accounting costs.
- Since some charges for airfare are in the airline's name, the customer hereby recognizes our agency to have full authority equal to that of the airline in re-collecting the disputed funds through the customer's bank, credit card company, courts, and collection agencies as if the agency were the airline itself.
- In cases of fraudulent chargeback, the customer will be responsible for the cost required to initiate legal proceedings in order to recoup the potential loss. In the event of a court finding in favor of our agency, the customer shall not resist or unnecessarily delay payment of any judgment produced. If payment is nonetheless failed as prescribed by the Court, the customer shall not resist garnishing of his/her wages.
Refund Processing Time
Due to business disruptions and lockdowns caused by COVID-19, as well as the tremendous amount of requests we've been receiving at this time, our refund processing time takes longer than usual.
- Cash transactions: up to 10 business days
- Credit or debit card transactions: up to 12 weeks
- Cash, credit or debit card transactions for partially used tickets: up to 3 months
Partially used tickets: When you use a portion of your ticket, only the airline can calculate how much refund you will receive on the unused portion.
- If the customer is purchasing travel insurance at the same time as airfare or hotel, then the customer agrees that he/she has read and understood the insurance terms which are attached to the link, next to the insurance check-box.
- Governing Law: This agreement is governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In case of dispute over this invoice resulting in a lawsuit, the venue shall be in the city and county of San Francisco, California.
- Fraud: A customer using the credit card of another person, even that of another family member or significant other, without the card holder's permission is committing a crime of credit card fraud, theft, or even grand theft and may be prosecuted for such. If said customer is not a US citizen, he/she hereby consents to be tried under US laws for any such crime.
- This site is the sole and exclusive property of Mango Tours or its licensors. Mango Tours and its licensors retain all rights, titles and interests (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) on the site. The site is protected by copyright, trademark, patents, trade secrets, other worldwide laws, and from unfair competition, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or modification of this site may violate such laws
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with people contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation. Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website. The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Mango Tours may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The external links herein will let you leave the Mango Tours site. The linked sites are not under the control of Mango Tours. Mango Tours and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Mango Tours is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mango Tours on the site.
- Common Carrier: Travel packages and land transfers are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of nor supervised or controlled by Mango Tours. Mango Tours does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that passengers/ guests may incur in connection with a travel package or land transfer. All prices are subject to change without notice. All reservations are final and non-refundable.
COUNTRIES WE DO NOT SELL TRAVEL TO
- For the safety and well-being of our customers, Mango Tours does not sell travel to or from any of the countries listed on US OFAC Sanction list. The full list of countries can be found here: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx
- All campaign materials relating to other brands or companies and their websites are published and advertised by Mango Tours for general information purposes only, and does not constitute Mango Tours' direct affiliation to nor representation of their services and business operations. Mango Tours assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of their services. Please also note that Mango Tours does not guarantee the accuracy of any information on these external websites.